Question: What are the Top 5 board games?
Andrew: I know what you're thinking. Ok, actually I don't. Here are my answers.
1. Chess -- the brainiest of games.Scott: In no particular order...
2. Clue -- Miss Scarlet in the bedroom.
3. Risk -- Canada should belong to the US... to complete the set.
4. Life -- the game about unexpected pregnancies, the risk/rewards of insurance, and lottery winnings.
5. Trivial Pursuit -- the game which gives meaning to the meaningless.
1. Monopoly -- a classic!There you go... the definitive answers. Wait a minute, what about Hungry, Hungry Hippos?
2. Checkers & Chess (tie) -- I never got into chess but I'm always up for a good game of checkers.
3. Scrabble -- when in doubt, you can always use "the".
4. Clue -- Mrs. Peacock in the library.
5. Risk -- hilariously referenced in a Seinfeld episode.